Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Spring from SoCal

I just wanted to share some pictures of my little muse with you. 
   &  say one more thing taking pictures of toddlers is tough!

I miss the days where I could plop her in a basket, adjust my camera settings and take pictures to my hearts content.  

Now I have to be fast.

I also have to be able to bust out in Lion King monologue, as requested by my daughter, in the most public of places.  Which entertained not only my daughter but also the people sitting outside the coffee shop of Old Town La Quinta’s square.

 Miss Mae Adelle, your spunk and spontaneity may leave mommy exhausted at the end of the day {or by naptime} but I love you like crazy.  Thank you for letting me take pictures that I can {hopefully} get in the mail before Easter. 

 Wishing everyone a beautiful spring!    































No comments:

Post a Comment