Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Little Loves

Oh, I have a blog? 
It has been years since I wrote on here last that it's almost silly to begin again.  Especially starting with our Valentines pictures in MAY but they are too sweet not to share.  

Some updates: 
Yes.
We are back in MN.
Which means  the last couple months have been a blur with packing, unpacking, business trips, setting up primary doctors, finding preschools, ear infections, etc.
Now that we are settled back at home, I hope to start this blog up again to share some older projects that I have done as well as some new ones.  

About the sesh: 

A couple of weeks before we moved I was avoiding packing inspired to do a Valentines  session with Mae & Weston.  To tell you the truth, I must have been really avoiding packing because I took way too many pictures.  So many in fact that I have had  the hardest time narrowing them down.  I'll blame it on my "mom-goggles" So please excuse the proud momma picture spam because yes I am "that mom." 

enjoy. 


Mae 











































Weston




























Mae & Wes 



















































Since I never got around to sharing last years...posted below are a couple from 2013.  
Oh what a difference a year makes!  xo. 
Meg

















No comments:

Post a Comment