Friday, June 6, 2014

Christmas in June

Christmas in June? Seriously?

I know I know.

To be entirely honest I'm a busy stay at home momma 
& I don't get a lot of "me" time these days.
Right now my time is for my family. 

I know I am blessed to be able to do what I do... but the visual artist in me is still there.  
I still love to create.
It's what makes me feel "me."

So yesterday it was rainy, the littles were resting, & this momma was able to filter through and finish editing her favorites. Someday I’ll get more "me" time again & hopefully my posts will be more up to date.  Until then… bear with me.

Blessings.  

Meg


About the Sesh:
I love me some Christmas lights.
So for pictures I wanted to play with the bokeh that Christmas lights give when you focus on the subject.  I think the results came out pretty magical.  xo. 































































No comments:

Post a Comment